MINNESOTA- September 30th, 2021– On Monday a group of healthcare workers filed a lawsuit to block a vaccine mandate in Minnesota. The lawsuit is names the United States Department of Health and Human Services , the US Secretary of State, the CDC,and others as defendants.
Furthermore Plaintiffs have used pseudonyms out of fear of being publicly shamed for being “anti-vaxxers’ etc.
The lawsuit calls for injunctive and declaratory relief under:
- Religious Freedom Restoration Act,
- First Amendment’s Free Exercise Rights,
- Federal Use Authorization Act,
- Americans with Disabilities Act,
- Minnesota’s Human Rights Act
- And Minnesota’s Refusal of Treatment Law.