View cart “The Essential Scalia: On the Constitution, the Courts, and the Rule of Law” has been added to your cart.
Renters’ Rights- Learn Your Rights as a Renter
ISBN: 1413328229 EAN: 9781413328226
Pub Date: January 26, 2021
Problems that every renter faces…
The landlord ignores your repair requests. Your roommates are once again late with their share of the rent. Your upstairs neighbors party all the time. The landlord won’t return your security deposit. How can you deal with these problems — and others — or prevent them from happening at all? Turn to Renters’ Rights if you need to:
- break a lease and leave early
- sublet your apartment
- deal with unwelcome landlord intrusions
- resolve a dispute with your roommate
- get your landlord to make repairs
- collect your full security deposit when you move out
- fight discrimination or retaliation, and
- put your best foot forward when applying for a rental.This 10th edition is completely updated and revised to reflect the key landlord-tenant laws of your state.
Category: Law Library