CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK, BACKORDER ONLY
Orders may currently take up to 30 days or longer to be fulfilled.
You may however reserve your copy and backorder for when they are in stock again.
The eth-CEPHER Bible
According to the Cepher Publishing Group the eth-Cepher:
- Sets forth a transliteration rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (YAHUAH), Son (YAHUSHA) and Holy Spirit (RUACH HAQODESH).
- Transliterates over 3100 other Hebrew names and places.
- Restores the Aleph Tav more than 10,000 times; previously omitted in other English translations.
- Includes 87 books in total. Including the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible, plus 6 books considered to be inspired or historically significant. Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees), Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk (Baruch) and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther).
- Restores the order of the books of the Bible as they were originally written.
- Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations
- More on eth-Cepher Bible
The eth-Cepher Restores:
- Chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms).
- Restores the Missing Fragment of 70 verses in 4 Ezra Chapter 7.
- Restores the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain and Britain.
- Hebrew-to-English chart
- A chart of the modern and paleo Hebrew alphabet as well as the meanings of each letter.
- List of all the sacred names of Elohiym found in scripture.
- 13 original historical Maps.
- Family History.
- and Footnotes.