The Eth CEPHER
- Sets forth a transliteration rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (YAHUAH), Son (YAHUSHA) and Holy Spirit (RUACH HAQODESH).
- Transliterates over 3100 other Hebrew names and places.
- Restores the Aleph Tav more than 10,000 times; previously omitted in other English translations.
- Includes 87 books in total. Including the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible, plus 6 books considered to be inspired or historically significant. Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees), Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk (Baruch) and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther).
- Restores the order of the books of the Bible as they were originally written.
- Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations
The eth- Cepher Restores:
- Chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms).
- Restores the Missing Fragment of 70 verses in 4 Ezra Chapter 7.
- Restores the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain and Britain.
- Hebrew-to-English chart
- A chart of the modern and paleo Hebrew alphabet as well as the meanings of each letter.
- List of all the sacred names of Elohiym found in scripture.
- 13 original historical Maps.
- Family History.
- and Footnotes.