Guest Post Policy
Are you Interested in Writing a Guest Post on Healing Law?
I am currently accepting a limited number of guest posts on my site.
Guest Posts Overview:
- There is a set fee for guest posting of $250.00 for sponsored content. The payment is via Paypal before the post is published.
- If you have a domain rank of less than 45, please do not apply.
- Your site must have a SSL certificate (must be https, not http.)
- The content must be unique content that you have not published on your blog or on any other blog, now or in the future. You may not take one post and publish it on multiple blogs.
- Content is subject to my editorial approval.
- You will be required to follow a specific format, which I will provide to you should we agree on a post topic and time frame.
- You are allowed one link to your own website in the bio section and up to 2 links in the body of the post, depending on the length of the post . Links are subject to approval.
- You may not use your own affiliate links in a guest post.
- Posts must be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Provide a bio, no more than 100 words.
- Please provide images.
- Please understand that the content belongs to Healing Law when it has been published and may not be published again on another site, including your own.
- I reserve full approval and editorial rights for submissions. Submitting a guest post does not guarantee approval.
- Please make submissions via Google Docs with editing rights.
- Post may be edited to improve SEO.
If you are interested in guest posting on Healing Law, these are the topics for which I am currently accepting content.
Guest Post Topics:
- Legal News
- Legal Advice from Lawyers
- History of laws
- Political News dealing with law
- Analysis of proposed state of federal laws
Do you Want to Guest Post?
If you are interested in guest posting on the Healing Law about one of the above topics, and if you agree to the overview points above, please email me with the following information.
- Acknowledge that you can comply with the overview outlined above on this page.
- Provide the URL for the site that you wish me to link to.
- Provide an overview of the topic about which you wish to write.
- Provide an example of your work.
Once you have submitted a request, your guest post will be considered. We can not guarantee that all requests will be accepted. There are only a limited number of spots for guest posts each month.
Lawns are often bashed for being impractical. But is there perhaps a deeper legal history which gave rise to the lawn? Did property maintenance lead to ownership? The truth may surprise you…
A U.S. District Court Judge, Judge C.J. Williams sentenced Randy Constant to 10 years in prison for his fraudulent actions. During the years between 2010 and 2017, Constant defrauded 10,000’s of consumers across America. These customers thought they were buying foods such as eggs and steak, they thought were raised using organic food manufacturing methods.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.